Matthew Beuerlein, M.D.
Gregory Mulcahy, M.D.
David Rouse, M.D.
Scope of Practice
Northland Ear, Nose & Throat, P.C. offers the following services:
Evaluation and Treatment of the following:
- General ear, nose & throat diseases in adults
- Pediatric ear, nose & throat problems and diseases
With Emphasis on:
- Sinus disease and sinus surgery
- Nasal airway obstruction
- Sleep Apnea in adults and children
- Tonsil / Adenoid surgery
- Ear infections and ear surgeries for children and adults
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Salivary gland disorders
- Head and neck cancers
- Chronic hoarseness
- Nasal fractures and facial trauma
- Tinnitus and vertigo
- Hearing Loss
Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations and Hearing Aid Services:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Hearing screenings (Otoacoustic Emissions)
- Hearing aid fitting, verification and service including education & follow up care
- Hearing protection consultations
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Ear Protection – Hunters, Musicians, Factory workers, etc.
- Swim plugs
- Custom earplugs (Ipod, MP3, cell phones etc.)
- Hearing Aid Accessories ( Batteries, Dry Aid kits, Cleaning tools, etc.)
- Wireless connection between hearing aids and audio devices
Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Telephone Accessibility: Monday - Friday, 8am - Noon, 1pm - 4:30pm. Answering Service available at all other times.
To make an appointment, please call (816) 781-1001 or (800) 892-8007.